Come learn more about the Latino Studies Cross Cultural Leadership Program (CCLP) for Summer 2019. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, speak with students who have participated in previous years, and learn about the application process.
The CCLP program takes students who are freshman - juniors in all majors and departments to Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C. to work in Latino serving organizations for 8 weeks.
• 8 week immersion placement in a Latino serving organization
• 3 credit Latino Studies course applied in academic year
• Housing & stipend in vibrant Latino community
• Round trip flight arrangements to DC, Chicago, LA
• Build community with fellow ND interns
• Weekly meet-ups with professor, alumni mentor
• Food and local transportation expenses
• Networking opportunities & cultural events
Light refreshments will be served.
Visit our website for additional information and to participating sites.